Date: Thursday, May 2nd, 2019
Presentation: 9:00-4:00 pm MT
Location: New CBA-CLE Classroom at 1290 Broadway, Suite 1700, Denver CO
The Institute on Advising Nonprofit Organizations in Colorado is holding its 28th annual event this year on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019. This event is Co-sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association (Business and Taxation Law Sections), the Colorado Nonprofit Association, and the
Colorado Society of Association Executives.
Rules, regulations, and laws regarding nonprofit organizations are neither intuitive nor easy and differ from those regarding for-profit entities. You may also know that nonprofits are routinely confronted by new legal developments and exposure to new liabilities. Attend this program for tools and tips to better advise your nonprofit clients and to master the nonprofit legal landscape. Also, attend this program to better lead and manage your nonprofit entity.
- Annual Tax Update presented by Becky Farr, Esq.
- Introduction to Privacy and Cybersecurity Laws and Regulations for Nonprofits
presented by David M. Stauss, Esq.
- Cybersecurity Concerns and Practices for Nonprofit Organizations presented by
Carlin Dornbusch, CISSP
- Legal Fundamentals of Nonprofit Fundraising presented by Cara Lawrence, Esq.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control and Nonprofit Organizations presented by John Valentine, Esq.
- Directors & Officers Insurance for Nonprofits presented by Lee Terry, Esq.
You can register for this very informative event at http://www.cba-cle.org/
*American Cyber Security Management (AmericanCSM.com) is focused on reducing your risk of data misuse. We do this through our Security, Privacy and DevOps offerings, delivered by seasoned experts.