Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2019
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm
Location: Border Grill in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV, 89119
Are you going to LasVegas for BlackHat 2019 this year? And are you looking for good ideas around cloud security? Will you eat lunch on August 7th? Do you like Mexican food?
If so, then come to Armor’s Cloud Security ThinkTank where Carlin Dornbusch of American Cyber Security Management, as well as other leaders from AWS, Palo Alto Networks, Lightstream and Armor will be discussing some of the latest trends in Cloud Security.
Come hear this panel discuss ways to make security simple in the cloud:
- AWS – Rohit Gupta, Global Segment Leader, Security
- Palo Alto Networks – MK Palmore, Vice President and Field Chief Security Officer
- Lightstream – Jeff Collins, Chief Strategy Officer
- American Cyber Security Management – Carlin Dornbusch, CISSP, Privacy and Security Expert
- Armor – Josh Bosquez, Chief Technology Officer
Come join us for lunch in Las Vegas!
Please register for this informational event at: https://www.armor.com/event/cloud-security-thinktank/
*American Cyber Security Management (AmericanCSM.com) is focused on reducing your risk of data misuse, through our Security, Privacy and DevOps offerings, delivered by seasoned experts.