With January 1, 2020, just around the corner, businesses that deal with residents in California will need to comply with the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If your business generates more than $25M in revenue, this new privacy regulation will most likely apply to you.
At American Cyber Security Management, we help businesses operationalize their privacy and security programs so that positive business benefits like those below are realized:
- Newly discovered and stronger security controls with their existing IT and security investments
- Compliance for regulation needs at lower costs
- Shorter Time-to-Market with new partners and vendors, and increased revenues
- Healthier and more streamlined business processes, reducing stress, effort and confusion
- Customer and partners experiencing overall increased levels of trust
The CCPA has a 12-month “look–back” requirement that allows consumers to request their data records dating back a whole year from when the request is made. With this “look-back”, it will be important for businesses to not only implement new capabilities but also apply the new processes to historical data.
We can help you with:
- CCPA Readiness Assessment and Remediation Recommendations
- Data Mapping, Flow and Analysis Mapping for Relevant Data
- Updated Business Processes for Privacy
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
Contact us today to schedule your free CCPA Discovery meeting. We literally wrote the book on CCPA Implementation. https://www.americancsm.com/ccpa/
American Cyber Security Management is a leader in data privacy, cybersecurity, and secure DevOps. Our mission is to help enterprises protect their data from internal and external threats. We offer on-demand assessment, implementation, and sustainability services that focus on GDPR readiness and compliance, risk reduction and mitigation, and application reliability, integrity, and security. https://www.americancsm.com