American Cyber Security Management is proud to participate in National Cyber Security Awareness Month 2017. Cybersecurity is a shared responsibility that affects all Americans, and everyone plays a part in keeping the Internet safe.
Throughout October, we will highlight the issues of cybersecurity and privacy on our website, and on our social media posts. We hope you will join our efforts to promote this issue. Online safety and security are shared responsibilities; together we can positively impact our online community. Please keep an eye out for these topics and more from ACSM:
* Cyber security in the workplace – it’s everyone’s responsibility
* The world seems to be a buzz about GDPR
* Why the cloud is more secure
* Secure DevOps
As always, please remember to spread awareness of these simple steps to keep cyber-safe:
* Set strong passwords and, for crying out loud, don’t share them or put them on post-it’s stuck to your laptop!
* Whenever possible, use multi-factor authentication.
Most importantly, let’s start an open dialog about security with our family and friends who are not in the industry.
American Cyber Security Management (AmericanCSM.com) is focused on reducing your risk of data misuse. We do this through our Security, Privacy and DevOps offerings, delivered by seasoned experts. Our Security offerings reduce your risk at the Infrastructure, Network, and Application levels.